Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday Fun!



J and I had a busy day yesterday!  We started the day by getting up really early and driving to Minneapolis with Angie and Molly to walk for Chloe.  We had a GREAT time and were so impressed with the turnout (over 400 people!)



After that, we headed back to Rochester.  We threw a Pre-Halloween Halloween party at our house last night.  I am going to be at work on the night of Halloween and we will be out of town the two weekends before so we decided to have it a little early.  Everyone seemed to have a great time and I will spend my next post discussing details and showing off a few more pictures.  We decided to do a Tennessee-themed family costume.  Jackson was Smokey (thanks to Queenie!), Del was Fat Phil and I was a hillbilly aka Backwoods Barbie aka Tennessee Princess!







Finally I thought I would include a shot of one of my most recent (and biggest) crochet projects.  I started the squares for this blanket on our drive to Tennessee in May but had to give up working on it through some of my more difficult work months.  I finally finished it this month which was quite the accomplishment for me because I typically avoid blankets due "crochet fatigue" (ie my ADD)

1 comment:

  1. What funny costumes! HA! The blnaket is so pretty, looks like TC really enjoys it:).
    Oh, and IcantWaitToSeeYou!

    ReplyDelete