Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Angie and Scott's wedding

I was lucky enough to get to be a part of our friends' Scott and Angie's wedding this past weekend.  Here are some pictures from the event as well as some shots of Jackson's awesome mohawk (per request of bride and groom).

The bride and her lovely mother






 The bride ready to head down the aisle






Our beautiful bridesmaid bouquets.  They had tulips, a dahlia, scabiosa, dusty miller and lamb's ear


One of the flower girls with her sign (made by the bride) to carry down the aisle


Our family at the reception (note awesome hair)



 Paul and Molly


Again, awesome hair!


So cute!  Kids lined the floor to watch the bride and groom's first dance


Jackson's first dance with a girl (other than his momma).  This was around 9:30 pm- waaay past his bedtime but he was such a champ :)




And, of course, bath time pictures...I can't resist and someday he is going to hate me for it :)




He has started loving to splash, splash, splash while in the tub.  I tried to capture some of it here.  I didn't have my video camera with me in the bathroom.




This is what happens when mommy has to finish cooking and leaves you to play on your own.  Sweet boy doesn't sleep much at daycare and so he has started taking a mid-evening nap some nights. 




No comments:

Post a Comment