I have misplaced my card reader for my camera card sometime in the last month or so and finally gave in tonight and bought a new one. I typically operate off of a three week search for lost items- typically I lose something and sometime within the next two weeks I find it. This has worked for a variety of things including books, jewelry, favorite toys of J's....until now.
So anyhow, now I have a new one and now I can upload all sorts of pictures that had been lacking over the last few months. First up- the gender reveal party we had for our friends September. I didn't go too over the top (i.e. no games) but we did have people wear ribbons matching the gender of what they guessed I was having and had a gender reveal cake, filled with appropriately colored candy. By far, most people guessed boy!
But we are having a GIRL!
Introducing Baby Girl Harris also known as Marianne Naomi aka Maggie!


No comments:
Post a Comment