Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving....a few months late

I am a terrible blogger.

Obviously.

But tonight I am out to remedy that and catch up on major events in the Harris family.

Like Thanksgiving (see below).

And Christmas (give me a few minutes).

This year I decided to host Thanksgiving for our family and some friends who were without family in town.  In total we had 10 adults and 4 children and so, given our small 1950 house- we moved the dining table to the living room to eat and then, because we have great friends, we moved the table back and let the kids have at the toys :)


I made my first ever turkey this year- pomegranate-glazed black pepper turkey a'la Bobby Flay.  It was delicious and entirely beginner's luck I'm sure.















Everyone else brought delicious things too.
 









(Note Jackson posing next to the food)  ;)
























We are so grateful to not only have had the day to celebrate our blessings and our family but also to have a great group of friends to share it with.











1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed by that turkey...and love seeing your adorable little guy! He's a mini-Del:)

    ReplyDelete