Del and I went to see the Zac Brown Band a few weeks ago in Minneapolis and got all geared up! We had a great time!
From a photo shoot to show off one of the pairs of leggings I made him from a pair of knee socks :)
Jackson had his first Christmas Pageant a week ago. His class was brought up on stage and shook bells to "Jingle Bell Rock!" It was so cute. Jackson was the only one that actually shook the bells, since that's basically his favorite thing to do :)
From our 10 month photo shoot one day when I was post-call. He's such a big boy!
Right after he discovered the tree. It was up for two days before he suddenly noticed it was there. He enjoys shaking the branches, shaking the lights and shaking the bell ornament I have (handily) hanging at the bottom of the tree.
Helping me decorate the tree :)
Finally....the best part of the post. We visited Santa today for the first time and he did awesome! He sat right down in his lap and only briefly had a look of terror on his face which then resolved when he saw that I was going to sit down right in front of him. He then immediately smiled when I pulled out the camera! He enjoyed looking at Santa and relaxing on his lap :)



I LOVE the Santa photoshoot!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are those expressions:).
Can't wait to see you all!