We celebrated the fourth of July early this year because I have to work a night shift (6 pm - 3 am) on the night of the Fourth :(
We grilled out burgers and ate potato salad, deviled eggs and corn casserole (only once I was making those things did I realize they are all the same color- oops) Jackson also got to join in dinner with us- he had rice cereal for the first time and really seemed to like it :)
Bath time after rice cereal....
The Fourth was also J's 5 month birthday so I got some cute shots of him out in the yard.
5 month stats: 18 lbs, 27 inches long

He promptly had a blowout while in the Bumbo after the above shot. This is the 3rd time he has had a blowout in this outfit and he has only worn it 4 times! Note poop stain in below shot :/
We also had pooltime this weekend...not very successfully at first as the water was way too cold (as you can see, in my pictures he never actually is IN the water)! But today (no pictures since I was by myself) the water got warmed up and he sat and splashed.


He is growing so fast! I love the pictures with him in the seat in the yard..what a cutie:). Something tells me he might be getting used to the camera... I miss grilling with you guys:(.
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months baby J!