Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Fun!




The weather has been so beautiful here that we took a trip up the the park in our neighborhood and put J in the swing for the first time :)

He was a little small for the seat but held on tight!




J has a had a bit of a diaper rash lately so we have been doing naked naptime to get a little air around his tush. Obviously since he's a boy, we have to protect his surroundings ;)




Mommy made this for me and then made me wear it!


I found my feet!


My Baby Einstein floor gym wears me out!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the overalls!! Can't believe you made them!! And I am very impressed with your time management skills. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Gosh. I love this..all of it! He is so great! The swing picture is adorable..well they all are really. Oh man you all are so lucky to be able to see all of his firsts and do so many things with him. He is really lucky as well..I mean who doesn't love some naked naptime?!

    ReplyDelete