Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jackson's Dedication



We drove home to Tennessee Friday and Saturday (which is a whole other blog post in and of itself- I think I could write a book on traveling with an infant). We were excited to get to go to the Harris Family Reunion on Saturday though I entirely forgot to take pictures. Today we got to dedicate Jackson at our home church which was so special to us. Here are some pictures from today:



Today was also very exciting because Jackson rolled over for the first time today from tummy to back! My mom, brother, sister, grandfather, Del and I all got to witness it which was so exciting :) Here is a picture from immediately after when I put him back on his belly to see if he would do it again...he didn't, he just got mad.

1 comment: