Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another hat for the baby...he will be very warm with all the outerwear I am making.



38 weeks and so ready to have the baby. I do feel a little guilty for being impatient because he is not even due for another 2 weeks. He really is allowed to be taking his time :)



Project of the week: curtains for the baby's room. I found some great farm animal toile and put blue gingham (at Del's request) on the bottom edge.


I made tiebacks from the gingham and used my automatic buttonhole maker (the most amazing thing ever!) for the hooks. I then glued a wooden farm animal (from the baby shower that my mother and sisters threw me) on each one.



Del hung a couple of pictures done by my lovely sister Rachael above the crib.


The craziest part of the week- it was -22 when Del drove me to work on Friday. Brrr!

1 comment:

  1. You're so crafty and creative! I love the curtains. Fingers crossed for a baby this week!

    ReplyDelete