Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Katie and Kris came to visit us on stop#1 of their Roadtrip through Americana. We were happy to provide them with an entire museum dedicated to one of the most iconic of American food- SPAM! Austin, MN is home to Hormel, the company that makes Spam and provides us with 1/2 of our monthly income (thanks to Jennie-O).




Del and I trying on Hormel gear...


Katie and I with the Spam can mascot.


I think it's a nice look.... They had an entire Halloween costume that I'm considering :)

In other news, we obtained a new table and got rid of mine from graduate school. We love it! It expands to fit at least 8-10 people (and was free!)


And in other exciting news....I have the beginnings of a bump. Actually right now it really is just from all of the horrible food that the baby is making me eat (right..) Pay attention-- this is what happens when you eat fried mozarella sticks, cheese curds, nachos and peanut butter sandwiches for 2 months:)


I made a new commitment today to eat healthy food no matter how much is makes me gag!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Believe me - I understand. The baby keeps making me eat bad foods too! I keep trying to explain to Jason that she is the one making me do it, but he's not buying it. :) Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete